Machu Picchu Full Day
Up to 8 people
Van, Train, Bus
Tour Type: history, culture
Good For: everyone, especially families with young children
Dificulty: No trekking but lots of walking around the ruins
Start: 3:30 am at your hotel in Cusco
End: around midnight (12:00 am) at Plaza San Francisco in Cusco
We begin very early at 3:30 am picking you up from your hotel and driving in bus to Ollantaytambo (approx. 2 hours). From there we will take a train to Aguas Calientes (approx. 2 hours) and when we arrive breakfast is on your own. You will also have time to buy water and snacks before your bus ride up to the citadel of Machu Picchu. The bus will leave at 9:00 am and when we arrive we will have a guided tour for one and a half hours. The guide will share stories of Incan history as well as explain the construction and purpose of this magnificent city. After the tour we will take our last photos and then meet to take the bus back down to Aguas Calientes. We will meet at the train station a half hour before your scheduled departure time to return to Ollantaytambo. When we arrive to Ollantaytambo, we will take the bus back to Cusco and you will be dropped off in the Plaza San Francisco.
NOTE: it is not possible to do Huayna Picchu Mountain nor Machu Picchu Mountain on this tour due to the fact that this visit to the citadel takes place during the second shift of Machu Picchu visits, which does not permit climbs to the mountains.
- Pick up at your hotel in Cusco
- Drop off in the center of Cusco (Plaza San Francisco)
- Transportation in bus between Cusco and Ollantaytambo (there and back)
- Transportation in train between Ollantaytambo and Aguas Calientes (there and back)
- Transportation in bus beteween Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (there and back)
- Bilingual Guide (English and Spanish)
- Entrance Ticket to Machu Picchu
- Luxury hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Train ticket with “Vistadome” (premiere class).
- Additional night in Aguas Calientes.
- Visit to Huaynapicchu: additional cost of 65 USD.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY FOR INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU
The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu Trek 2 Days is available on any date that is best suited to you as long as we have a minimum of 2 hikers
GROUP SERVICE – $320 USD per person
***Personal Porter is included in the price!